What is the identification number?
Answer:  Please enter your Federal Employer's Identification Number (FEIN) if you have one. For further further information or to apply for an FEIN, please go to www.irs.gov and request form SS-4.

If the business is a sole proprietorship and you do not have a FEIN, enter the Social Security Number of owner of the business.

If you have a USA address, you are required to enter a FEIN or SSN.

If you do not have a Federal Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number and do not have a USA address, select "Other."  An identification number will be assigned when you submit your registration.

If the FEIN or SSN of your business changes, you will need to cancel your current registration and create a new registration using the new identification number.