If your company is interested in becoming a Certified Service Provider (CSP), please send an email to the SSTGB Executive Director indicating your interest.
The Executive Director will notify the Certification Committee Chairperson, who will you send a self-assessment questionnaire to complete and return.
Upon receipt of the completed questionnaire, the Executive Director will notify the states of the application and the time line stated in Appendix A will begin.
Please review all documents listed below to become familiar with the requirements and processes CSPs must follow.
1. Appendix A - SST Certification Process for Certified Service Providers
2. Appendix C - Minimum CSP Standards
3. Appendix E - Testing Process for Certified Service Providers and Automated Systems
4. Appendix F - SST Reports
5. Appendix G - Certification Standards
6. SSTGB Rules, Article V
7. Rates and Boundary Paper
8. Implementation Guide and Schemas
9. Current CSP Contract