How do I report use tax and other taxes currently reported on my sales tax returns?
Answer:   If the CSP does not report other taxes you may currently report on your state sales tax return, such as lodging or tourism tax. Talk to your CSP to determine if you need to report those taxes directly to the state.

Please contact the state to determine how to report taxes such as use tax on purchases, tourism tax, or lodging taxes that are due in addition to the sales tax.