STREAMLINED SALES TAX GOVERNING BOARD MEETING
Pursuant to Sections 803, 805, 806 and 807 of the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement and Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board, Inc. Rules 803, 806, 807 and 905, this message will serve as official notice of the agenda for the December 16, 2016 meeting of the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board at 10 am central. The meeting will be held by teleconference.
To participate, please call 1-303-586-4497 and use pass code 811369#.
Final versions of all documents referenced in the agenda will be posted to the website no later than 10 days prior to the meeting.
Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board
10:00 am Central, Friday, December 16, 2016
1. Welcome and Roll Call of Member States
2. Approval of minutes from October 13-14, 2016 Governing Board meeting (MM16002)
3. Status of Federal eFairness Legislation
4. CRIC Annual State Compliance Report - Myles Vosberg (ND), CRIC Chair
· 2016 CRIC Annual State Recertification Report (CI16004)
5. Reports of Committees:
· Executive Committee – Richard Dobson (KY), President
o Rule 809 Proposed Amendment (KY) – (RP16004)
· Finance Committee – Victoria Daniels (IA), Chair
o 1st Quarter Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017 Financial Report
· State and Local Advisory Council – Alison Jares (SD)
6. Review and Approval of Revised SLAC Work Request Form (SL16031)
7. Review and Approval of Tax Administration Practices
· Limited Power of Attorney/Agent Authorization (SL16003A03, SL16033 and SL16034)
8. January Planning Meeting – Richard Dobson (KY) and Senator Dwight Cook (ND)
9. Old Business
10. New Business