I entered the wrong FEIN when I registered. How do I fix it?

Answer:  You cannot change the Federal Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number once you are registered. If you made an error when entering the number when registering, please send an email to registration@sstgb.org  explaining the error and provide documentation showing the proper number and legal name.

If the identification number changed because ownership changed, you must cancel the current registration and apply for a new SSTID.