How do I file returns and pay my taxes?
Answer:   Tax returns are filed and payments are made directly to the state in which the taxes are due. No returns are filed or payments are made directly to Streamlined.

Each state will send you registration information and instructions on filing.  If you do not receive instructions from a state on how to file and pay your taxes, please contact that state.   

Each state has an electronic filing and paying system you can access through its website.  States must offer ACH debit and ACH credit payment options.

If you have a contract with a Certified Service Provider (CSP), the CSP will file the returns and remit the taxes for you.  Please contact your CSP if you have questions on filing or paying the taxes.